FARMISON & CO. – PURVEYORS OF GREAT TASTE
With exclusive access to more rare and native breeds than any other retailer, new company Farmison.com is the UK’s only online Gourmet Farmers Market enabling consumers to order interesting, tasty produce sourced from over 75 of the UK’s leading farms and producers.
All of the best quality and rarest cuts of award winning meats, cheeses and greengrocer goods, carefully selected for their superior taste, are now available throughout the UK delivered directly to the door of the home cook in prime condition, with free delivery for orders of over £50.
Representing the best independent British suppliers, Farmison & Co. is a veritable online butcher featuring over 32 different rare and native British breeds – the largest range of British beef, lamb and pork breeds in the world. Farmison & Co. champions bespoke cuts and heritage farms where livestock graze and are selected for flavour over productivity. In addition all beef and lamb is grass fed and free range and rare or native breed with all butchery delivered to the door fresh and hand cut to order the day of dispatch.
Farmison & Co. additionally stocks over 50 artisan British farmhouse cheeses, more than 60% of which are not available anywhere else online making it the largest online selection in the UK and the perfect place to buy cheese gifts and hampers
For budding foodies further highlights include;
– Exclusive Goosnargh products – a top Michelin restaurant product
– Over 32 butchery breeds, with over 70 active cuts and more than 350 butchery products in total – all cut to order the day of dispatch
– The largest artisan hand cut cheese range in the UK
– Meal solutions for the family – steak and chips for two and a Rare Breed Pork Sunday lunch for eight offer the ultimate ease with hundreds of recipes and cooking tips online
– Over 30 fruit and vegetable growers providing extensive varieties of seasonal produce
Founders of Farmison & Co., John Pallagi & Lee Simmonds were so disappointed not to receive a British Rose Veal joint one Christmas they soon realised the unsatisfied appetite for online orders of excellent food with sound provenance. As a result John and Lee both of whom care deeply about UK food heritage and what we as a nation feed our children began trading in October 2011.
Farmison & Co,
The Old Coach House,
Royal Oak Yard,
Tel 01765 601 226
Our lines are open:
Mon to Fri: 9.00am – 18.00pm